MEENAKSHI MEDICAL COLLEGE & RESEARCH INSTITUE, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
- Senior Cardiologist, executive with strong leadership, academic, and administrative skills, and extensive experience in multiple aspects of academic health care systems, including the provision of clinical services, the development of research and academic enterprises, and the delivery of first-rate teaching content and programs in various Government Medical College in Tamilnadu he has worked.
- MBBS – Chengalpattu Medical College, Chengalpattu.
MD General Medicine– Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
DM Cardiology – Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- Worked in various positions in Tamilnadu medical service starting from primary health centers head quarters hospitals and Medical institution in the Directorate of Medical Education.
Attained the highest position in Tamilnadu Government medical service as Director of Medical Education and is also an Excellent Cardiologist who started Cardiology departments in various medical colleges.
- He received Best Doctor Award by LIONS club – International level.
He Co- Chaired the All India Post graduate conference at KMC under the capacity of the excellence Dr.APJ.Abdulkalam. (7.7.2002)
He successfully conducted MCI Silver Jubilee conference on the occasion; he invited the executive members and gave them the international activities done by KMC in terms of Pharmacovigilance and rural health camp.
He introduced EECP (Enhanced External counter pulsation) is a non invasive treatment for cardiac patients at Kilpauk Medical College and Government Hospitals.
- Acted as inspector in
Medical Council of India,
University Grants Commission,
He is also an executive member of All India Cardiological Society of India.
He is the Chairman of organizing committee for International Diamond Jubilee (60th CSI conference) Conference at Chennai.
- At Tamilnadu Medical Dr. MGR University, he was initially responsible for overseeing the academic and educational enterprises of Medical College of Tamilnadu, including its programs in allied health. Assumed further responsibilities for directing and overseeing the clinical and research portfolios at Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He attained the Deans position in 2007 at Kilpauk Medical College and was also officer on special duties in the cadre of Director of Medical Education. He was responsible for all internal functions of the Medical College as well as interfacing with external constituencies, including the formation of the University Regulations , alumni, and other stakeholders. As Cardiologist of Kilpauk Medical College he brought Cardiac care for the poor and provided the best of Cardiac care and innovations in investigative procedures.
- He was involved in intensive study of Tamilnadu Health Care system over the last 10 years and was involved in carrying out various Government health schemes and its productivity. Currently applying all those principles as Dean at Meenakshi Medical College and delivering the best of health care to the rural population of Kanchipuram .