Applications are invited from eligible candidates for All India Common Entrance National Eligibility and Entrance test(NEET)-2018 for selection of candidates for admission to Postgraduate Courses in Medicine (MD/MS) for the academic year 2018-19 in the colleges of Meenakshi Medical College.
Duration of course: Three years course.
The College is recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission) / M.C.I. (Medical Council of India) for both Undergradaute and post graduate courses.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing the Entrance Test:
Candidate seeking admission to postgraduate Medicine course should hold MBBS degree of recognized University by MCI.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory rotating internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31 March, 2017 can appear for NEET-2018.
- All such candidates will have to submit the documentary proof, from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship along with the manual application form, failing which the application shall be rejected.
- A candidate should have obtained permanent registration with MCI (as the case may be) or any state council. If candidate does not have such registration, he should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission.
- Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing/completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree, are not eligible for appearing at NEET-2018
- Candidates previously admitted to PG degree course and resigned/left the seat are not eligible for appearing at NEET-2018.
- Candidates who have completed Medicine postgraduate course or would be completing by 31.03.2017 will be eligible for NEET-2018 for admission to Medicine postgraduate degree in the same subject only.
Post Graduate non Clinical Degree Course :
A candidate who has passed in any of the following examination from the recognized university accepted by this university as equivalent there to shall be Permitted to appear and qualify for M.Sc Degree (In the Faculty of Medicine).
- B.Sc Degree In Zoology ,Botany, Chemistry and Biochemistry or microbiology (either as a major or ancillary Subject, Medical Laboratory Technologies and Allied Health Sciences).
- Professional Course Like B.S.M.S, B.U. M.S and B.A.M.S and B.H.M.S
- Other Graduates With B.Sc Level Knowledge in any Biological Sciences Either at major or ancillary Level is also eligible to apply to this course.
Duration: 3 Academic Years